Skype With Us
How to Skype with a BTSR Admissions staffperson.
Please email the admissions office and we will be happy to schedule an appointment for you.
Skyping is a wonderful option to have live interaction with someone from BTSR; however, to make it happen you will need a webcam and Skype software installed on your computer.
- If you already have Skype and you are familiar with the program, you are just minutes away from connecting to BTSR.
- After opening your Skype account, go to your Contacts in the Skype Toolbar.
- Click Add Contact and type in BTSRDirectorofAdmissions (NO spaces).
- Wait for BTSR Personnel to accept you as a contact, and begin conversation.
- If you have a webcam, but do not have Skype, you will need to download the software first, set up your account, and add BTSR as a contact (follow the above steps). This may take you 20-30 minutes.
For successful Skyping sessions, please remember the following:
- WiFi does not provide a strong video feed connection. We recommend connecting your computer to the internet from a DSL line/Cable/T1 line.
- Busy locations may cause a distraction from the conversation. Consider finding a private location where the conversation will be uninterrupted.