The Office of the Registrar is dedicated to providing support for the teaching and learning at Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond. The Registrar provides the following academic and enrollment services to support the students, faculty, and staff of BTSR:
- Maintaining academic records
- Responding to transcript requests and enrollment/degree verification
- Assisting with Degree audits
- Facilitating student registration for classes through Populi
- Scheduling classes and classrooms
- Training and assuring adherence to FERPA regulations and guidelines
- Working with the Department of Veteran Affairs and ICE (veteran and international students)
- Providing general academic information
- Coordinating advisors and student advisees
Can’t find what you need here?
Email or call our Registrar, 804-204-1218
Federal Americans with Disabilities Act
Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond complies with the Federal Americans with Disabilities Act and the Virginia Disability Act. The seminary provides equal access to all educational programs of the seminary to every qualified student without regard to educationally-unrelated disabilities. Students requiring special individual services or equipment will be responsible for the expenses thereof, including the expense of providing tutors, personal attendants, medical technicians, aides, certified signers and so forth. The faculty and administration of the school will do all within reason to assist such students in communicating with the proper community or government agency to secure available assistance to meet the student’s need.